Saturday, August 16, 2008

50th Wedding Anniversary Sons Speech

is hard to lose someone




how difficult is to face death of a loved one that
most wanted .. special pass that restlessness that drives
to depression, if you're not strong ...
the rest of your life will be a disaster!

as stand looking at all the people go .. all in black sunglasses
fleeing from reality,
tissues in hand, walking slowly, head under ...
expecting to see the deceased,
waiting for a miracle and say hoax is alive!
thank god! ... a simple dream
a human tragedy, sooner or later we

but we like ... and flee the

reality I tell my relatives, as I greet
like telling them it hurts me too ...

just watch ... and corn ..




wonder it feels really ...
being stuck there unable to move just listening
crying, sobbing , penalties, I'm sad ...

if one could do anything, as I do to survive
to get used to the idea already
not see again in life anymore
will no longer be waking in the morning
will no longer be more ...


I was there looking silent .. single looked just looked
people, many people
most family far enough, or knew their names
what mattered is that we all were,
yet we knew you knew him
the was the reason of our union that days after
sobbing, screaming
after much crying and she was crying, sad,
with their children, friends and family will
reassuring distressed, saying " God took him to that is quiet
took him that he knows you really love and you'll miss
but still are very strong and he will be looking at
your feel ... "I think ¿?¿?¿?

I'm still young to understand more thoroughly
, but their children?
tears ... just wanted go go!
leave that place, and hug my mother and tell her how much she

love and not would know without it, if it were to happen the same ...

even think ...! was good after a few hours
the tranquility of the family again, all smiles
but even his eyes were sad and even more
seemed that he was still there, looking laughing

making us laugh , thinking that perhaps left their physical
but still everyone felt deep inside that
felt your love and understanding ...
is that I was not very close to it, but just imagine how it feels
my aunt (wife) happened years, but years
at his side, from young and much,
up and down together, all life, love of truth ...

true love conquers all obstacles
those presented and are not affected at all ..
makes me happy to see the confidence that had
.. the great love they felt and still feels it ...
great husband, great father, great friend and person ..
goodbye miss you a lot ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment