Thursday, March 18, 2010

Registration Number Proshow Producer

the last entry that I will dedicate ...

I seek,
in the world to drown me,
hugs me and I forget,
in rush of people to return
the corner, and you escape
like fish the banks
like night and day
always close and do not look,
never look ...

And I wanted,
meet face to face,
return from injury,
Atraves from scratch, without reservation or
lies
and delivered without fear,
in the light of a new day, always looking
illusions ,
by the footprint of life.

And I face at night to a bed

very empty and filled with stories, adventures and mischief

then comes your memory,
and
farewell song and find myself every night,
point starting ...

morning I wake up, and breakfast

a new day and paint colors, if you return

my life and I dress up as a poet, minstrel of Andalusia

and I look around the streets, and
people do not look at me ...

And again at night, this bed is so empty

that filled with stories, adventures and mischief
, then comes your memory

and
farewell song and I am night after night, in
starting point ...


Every night I find myself on this point. *
. Rocio Jurado

[press play]
*
Pablo Neruda once wrote:
"Although this is the last pain she causes me,
and these the last verses that I write "
*
This will be the last pain that causes me and
this the last entry that I will dedicate ...
*

0 comments:

Post a Comment