Friday, December 5, 2008

Who Does Grecian Formula Work

LIFE ... I learned to respect

I can not stand this pain I can not get rid
of the ... make it disappear ...
know I made some mistakes


but .. why me this happen to me?
now I have no place to escape ..
where I fade away as night follows
I'm tired of this life .. I just want to scream


everyone shouts,
attempt to communicate, but nobody ever listens

I just want to start again

would like to find a time when no amount ...

I will never erase all the bad things I did ..




believe I spend my time on the things I want ..
I'll never be good enough for you

wish everything was like before ..
but nothing lasts forever
sorry but I can not be perfect
'm tired of being disappointed the
not stop thinking about the pain I caused
...
and nothing is right and I can no longer endure another
discussion!
because everything is lost
ever want to
after when everything was perfect but now nothing
this will be fine again








*/*/*__________________________________*/ * / *

0 comments:

Post a Comment