Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lengthening Mascara Facts

ages with love

will not publish since 14 February, two days before finally ending a relationship that never should have begun on how it started Who decided msn start a relationship? who is the man (or boy) who dares to reveal his feelings for internet and can not start as expected. The start is everything in life, but on this occasion I guess I forgot, both made mistakes mine was quiet and letting him not to speak. I would lie if I say I do not want it, whether it should make a list of virtues, which I appreciate and value of the zahir undoubtedly start now and write a lot. But if the hacerca would write me, I sure do not know where to begin, perhaps that was the problem. I know because I'm in love with him, instead he showed his Love your feelings because I think tube option. Lately we are, in reality he is trying to be friends, but in every conversation in any comment we played the theme of "we" thing "reproach and will not? And forget the past and as you least expect it and will definitely be our lives apart. And then I ask if I did the right thing, whether it was a good idea not to let my pride aside for the zahir, by the person to whom I have at my side.



Yesterday afternoon while the bus was on way to school, a place where I feel completely comfortable thanks to my colleagues (Some very handsome). Watch an interesting scene in my opinion, an elderly couple holding hands walking in the park with a car and a child inside, insurance was the grandson, I can not describe the brightness in her eyes and smiles that were transmitting. Showing love to look and experience, I knew that both had faced many things but ended up taking the life they dreamed together, imagine a life with the person you love. Age at his side, knowing they have raised their children well, and be with the assurance that they will too with theirs. I think it should still be the feel good side of being loved. I felt that I want to finish well, I always think I do not want old, but the couple had something special, something I had never seen anywhere else. And made me believe that I can also get what I want, give me hope and faith pasciencia. It made me think that another opportunity to present the zahir, I should not pass up this time. It made me think I should take a chance to realize what I want in my life. And it made me think that all this time if I learned to love a zahir that basically perhaps even love me ...


Octavio Paz once
Loneliness is the ultimate depth of the human condition ...
"Man is the only being that
is lonely and the only one who is looking for another "

0 comments:

Post a Comment