Sunday, June 28, 2009

Joeshp And Mery Dresses

glamorous prize I have 16

Adolescence ... when we believe that nothing bad will happen to us, we believe that life is just fun that there is the maturity that it is only working adults, and hope to find the perfect person for us and we believe soon we will be with her for the rest of our lives ... together forever.

And then the ice covering our personality melts, exposing our faults, allowing us to be ourselves, that's when the human being feels fear, feel that you can not deal with the personality of another person, then everything ends, it ends by simple insecurity ...

remembered a song by Pedro Suarez Vertiz where it says: "I discovered that life is like a horse, a wild horse that one must learn to ride, there comes a time when it no longer boots you more ..." I think we must have patience and strength who manages to get the horse to ride it not throw it more, I wonder if I will achieve dominate my life, I have 16 and still do not know if I'm destined for great things but that every human being needs love in your life, what will happen if I get used to living without love? I feel lost, insecure and lost only once these have two choices, find the person you were, or leave altogether because sometimes you leave the person you were and remember the person you should be, that you wanted to be.


George Bernard once wrote:
"There are two tragedies in life ... one is to lose the desire
that has the heart and the other is get
.


0 comments:

Post a Comment