Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What Does The Black Ontario License Plate Mean



My first prize with Glamour



Hobbies: blowing kisses send greeting or saying goodbye to someone who is not in my power
Pecado Capital: my impatience and insecurity
Best smell in the world: that that is impregnated into the skin after being next to someone you love
If money was no problem: invest in orphanages, homes, schools, etc. Memories of Childhood
: my first kiss
housewife Skills: make desserts that count?
No skills as a housewife cooking, I can include cleaning, ironing, etc. A phrase
: finding beauty in negative spaces, it is mine since I was 14, will always be the number 1
Walk for the Soul: sitting watching the ocean away in the evening
Walk for the body, where there are many green areas or archaeological sites perhaps accompanied Perfume
used: Amber Romance Victoria's Secret
male Perfume: Hugo



I received my first award, thanks to Karen (http://darkthingsandthoughts.blogspot.com/) I could not have rejoiced over the day and an excellent reason for not posting as I do very often, so today I will write nothing sad or depressing, now my life is going well, finish my career as a Professional Bartender in high school (it's a sprint) and early admission to an academy through the end of year for next year and hope to be in Europe studying the high school to college following the journalism or photography, or maybe right to decide for me ... but you never know. In a few days back to my writing melancholy, or at least try to be like this ...


then will crown: lamentostsuki, aki, lluviayviento and zooleedaaz =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment