Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Play Pokemon Games Red Online



The truth is that had long wanted to write something like this blog. I am passionate about computers since forever, but I am also in history. Therefore, it is logical that fascinates me the history of computing, how we got where we are through products and decisions of key players.

The idea of \u200b\u200bthis blog is going to publish articles that I find interesting about featured events, companies that left their mark on history for some reason, information products that marked a before and after, or simply stories or anecdotes that may be interesting though little relevance to their potential.

Because of all the documentation process and writing information, I intend to be as accurate as possible, do not think I can publish things very often, so if I have a reader who will be interested in these topics, please do bear with me.

Nothing more. I get to work on my first story and I hope that, over time, this computer is full of interesting stories and serve as many people to learn why things are as they are in the computer world. Greetings to everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment