Thursday, August 13, 2009

Invitation For Lohri Of Son

"tu me away"

remember a couple of days ago I sat in a park Despite being surrounded by a large crowd, I felt deeply lonely, as if all these people had something in common, they all walk to somewhere in particular, had a purpose for being there at the time and I did not know I was there not expecting anyone, he was not going somewhere in particular, felt excluded, strange.

Suddenly I notice that I'm not the only one who feels well, on the other end of the bench was a young man about 17 years ago, I felt I had the same feeling that I, despite only being around people; We stared for a while, our eyes distilled sadness love, fear, hope ... then I could see how, Zahir was at that time asked me why we were so far away? maybe it was the best. At one point he lowered his head and said, "look at us ... you I walked away, just have to have you back" and left me there, lost and insecure.



But it was only a dream, so real ... Every night before I fell asleep I remember, I wonder if I really wanted to say that I do not know and I have a fear of knowing ... I have a lifetime to discover, but perhaps in time we do change, and take paths very different, and if at any moment I regret not having done nothing when I could ... then I'll know what to do.

Someone once said: Someone once said, are good girls who write diaries, poor never have time, I ... just want to live a life that you will remember, even if not put in writing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment