Friday, April 1, 2011

Poseidon Server Openkore Ro Free

The face of a sinner But the hands of a priest



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i_0PkOqLKA

"Moon over Bourbon Stret" - Sting


There's a moon over Bourbon Street tonight I see faces as
They pass beneath the pale lamplight I've no choice
But to follow
That call The bright lights, the people , and the moon and all I pray everyday to
Be strong
For I know what I do must be wrong
Oh you'll never see my shade or hear the sound of my feet
While there's a moon over Bourbon Street

It was many years ago that I became what I am
I was trapped in this life like an innocent lamb
Now I can never show my face at noon
And you'll only see me walking by the light of the moon
The brim of my hat hides the eye of a beast
I've the face of a sinner but the hands of a priest
Oh you'll never see my shade or hear the sound of my feet
While there's a moon over Bourbon Street

She walks everyday through the streets of New Orleans
She's innocent and young from a family of means
I have stood many times outside her window at Struggle To
night with my instinct in the pale moon light
How Could I be this way When I pray to God Above
I Must Love What I destroy and destroy the thing I love
Oh you'll never see my shade or hear the
sound of my feet While There's a moon over Bourbon Street


the album "The Dream of the Blue Turtles" (1985) *******





A theme in an atmosphere rich envelope. Exudes passion and grief. It is said that Gordon Summers, better known as Sting, wrote this topic after reading Interview with the Vampire. And not that it is a lover of the vampire myth far. In some interview, Sting said that what caught his attention, was the character of Louis and the part that describes the pain caused to love a mortal like Babette:

"You must understand that what was then by Babette felt communication was a stronger desire than any intense desire he felt ... except for the physical desire for blood .... It was so intense that I could make you feel the depth of my capacity for loneliness. When before had spoken to her, had been a brief but direct communication that was so simple and satisfying as giving a person's hand, shake it, letting it go smoothly. All this in a time of great need or distress. But now we were confused. To Babette, I was a monster and I looked awful, and would have done anything to change his mind. I told him the advice he had given were correct, that no instrument of the devil could do something right if I tried.

- I know! - I said.

But that meant she could not trust me more than the devil himself. I went, but she declined. I raised my hand and she shrank, clutching the railing.

- Well, then - I said, feeling a deep exasperation -. Why protect me last night? Why haa come to see me alone?

What I saw on his face was cunning. He had a reason, but not revealed to me in any way. He could not talk freely and openly, giving me the communication I wished. I was distressed to look. It was late and I could see and hear that Lestat had entered the basement and removed our coffins. And I needed to go. Apart from feeling other needs ... The need to kill and drink. But that was not what ailed me. It was something else, something much worse. It was as if tonight were the only one of thousands of nights, a world without end, one of which could not see the end, one night when I walked in the cold and stars insensitive. I think I looked away and put my hand over his eyes. Suddenly I felt weak and orpimido. I think that made a sound against my will ... And then, in that vast and desolate landscape of night, where I was alone and Babette was only an illusion, suddenly saw a possibility that had never considered a possibility of which had fled, absorbed as he was with the world, vampire all my senses, love of color, shape, sound, song and the softness and infinite variation. Babette was moving, but did not pay attention. He drew something from his pocket, and was a big key ring. Climbed the steps. 'Let go', I thought.

- Creature of the devil, "he whispered. Get away from me. Satan, "he repeated. I looked. Was immobilized on the steps, staring with big eyes suspicious. Had reached the lamp hanging from the wall and held in his hands, looking, holding it like a valuable portfolio.

- Do you think I come from the devil? I asked.

She quickly moved her left hand fingers around the handle of the lamp and with the right hand was a sign of the cross, and uttered the Latin words barely audible to me, his face pale and her eyebrows arched when not little change occurred because of it.

- Did you expect me off in a cloud of Hun? I asked, approaching, it now looked objectively because of my thoughts. And where do I go? "I asked. "To hell where I came from? How the devil I represent? "I stood at the foot of the stairs. Suppose you say you know nothing of the devil. Suppose you do not even know if there!

In the landscape of my thoughts, I had seen the demini and now I thought of the devil. Look away. She would not listen just like you hear me now. She did not listen. I looked at the stars. Lestat was ready, I knew it. It was as if he was ready to do years with the coach. I had the sudden feeling that my brother was there and that was years ago and I spoke softly, but excited. And what I said was desperately important, but away from me with the same speed he said it, like the sound of rats on the boards of a huge house. There was a rustling sound and a burst of light.

- I do not know if I come or not hell! I do not know who I am! I shouted at Babette, my voice and my own ears deafened. I will live to the end of time and not even know who I am! ".



***

0 comments:

Post a Comment