Sunday, November 29, 2009

Essay Question Biology

I want my arms crying



As soon as I held my arms shed a tear that slipped down my cheek and landed on him, wipe him gently, afraid to hurt him with a touch awkward for me. It was so often ... identical, hair, eyes, lips ... Zahir was the same but smaller version, with a certain mine in their expressions. It was exactly as I had zahir imagined the small, identical to his father mixed with my character reflected in his small face, the same expressions, it was the result of our trust and love, tears could not bare to have it stuck to my chest, the timing was perfect , Zahir husband now had the father with me kissing her forehead with one hand stroking the little face of my zahir son, who returned the gesture with a smile. He could not make me lack nothing else, had them both at my side what more could you ask for? My husband now Zahir father kept staring at me trying to dry my tears and then laid his eyes on my zahir son with that look in wonder and that great smile that conveyed appreciation and fascination.




- still hurts my beautiful hair ... and several other parts of my body, like a little punishment do you change the diaper him twice ... - let out a soft smile covering his head waiting for my reaction.
- I will not hit you now, but ... I was so violent that night?
- Ohh yeah! Pedias ice but if I left you a few inches and screaming began to attack my life!
- imagining that I frowned exaggerated - I bet you just pull a few hair ... I know how you like me look bad and you as the helpless victim
- Love ... I swear on my daughter not exaggerating! - Back to cover their head in playful laughter
- My Child? You have no daughter! - I hope not ... I said to thoughts
- He probably caught the expression on my face scared and rushed to kiss - but of course not! Do not be silly ...



De spill just imagine another tear but he did not realize, NO ... not to be able, but many cases are now left me confused ... but it would be a fool still thinking it, I knew him very well and never dared to lie to me like he caught me and the final letting go of the truth ending, well ... let those ideas aside and leaned on his shoulder when he hugged me around the waist . We stood there, watching the little Zahir sleeping, wrapped up in these tiny clothes that you were still large piƱizcara I wanted someone he could not believe it was as if he were watching the scene from outside, outside this body, as if were watching from a window or a television program. I could not believe that this dream was so perfect ... I was married before leaving my husband now Zahir my father deposited in the seeds of my 16 years, but I was married then and had not broken a rule ... I felt good about myself, rather proud because this was not the reason we were married, because from the first night we slept together, not let him enter me, and I respect that because I was fully aware and realized how nervous I would have been, of course I trusted him and of course you wanted, but wanted to make sure why he had decided to spend the rest of your life with me, spent days and everything was fine, felt no pressure from any side and so I decided ...
My son did zahir away my thoughts began to complain about ... okay it was my turn, that was the punishment for my husband now Zahir father, who secretly laughed to see me in action ...



____________________________________________________________________________


Only for questions ... the idea of \u200b\u200bbecoming a mother gets from one of the many dreams I've had in these days ... the rest came out of nowhere, that mine is not imaginative? Lately I have that maternal instinct ... I want a baby, my creation. That is reason enough to rejoice the life of my young age.

0 comments:

Post a Comment