Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Does Heater Cause Sinus Infection



here I put the CD that I got to listen to LSA, was a incredible feeling and I share with you two (you and my dog, the only ones who read this blog) these little gems of hearing, is as varied as possible (yes, blink 182 with Nirvana or Bob Marley, has any problem?) . The Soundtrack putting are the soundtrack to Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (both original tracks or songs with bits of dialogue from the movie at first).

1. Soundtrack - Drug Score (Pt. 1 - Acid Spill)
2. Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit (Soundtrack)
3. Zwan - Number of the Beast
4. Jonnhy Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
5. Neil Young - Expecting to Fly (Soundtrack)
6. Koot - Sunshine At Last
7. Dire Straits - Sultan Swing
8. Blink 182 - I Miss You
9. The Who - The Seeker
10. Gary Glitter - Rock & Roll
11. Gary Jules - Mad World
12. Lynard Skynard - Sweet Home Alabama
13. Queen - Under Pressure
14. Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World
15. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
16. Bob Marley - Redemption Song
17. Concierto de Aranjuez (con Paco de Lucia)


Destaco la de "Expecting to Fly "for being the most excited I have the dialogue and I like Fear and Loathing at first, dialogue and put it on this blog translated into English. The song goes:" All Those pathetically eager acid freaks Who Thought They Could buy Peace and Understanding for three bucks a hit. But Their loss and failure is ours, too. What Leary WAS Took him down with the central illusion of a whole life-style That I Help to create ... a generation of permanent cripples, failed seekers, Who Never Understood the essential old-mystic fallacy of the Acid Culture: the desperate Assumption That somebody, or at least Some force, is tending That Light at the end of the tunnel ... "with the unmistakable voice Deep Jonnhy.

not forget the legendary White Rabbit or tremendous Concierto de Aranjuez. Although for me that night were all perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment