Friday, May 25, 2007

How To Look Thinner In A Mini Dress

is a market force invincible .... Music for LSA

" Hey Hey just do not know what to say, right?" In this neighborhood? "What the fuck is that?

Look, now, in our great nation, a hundred thousand whites in Uptown through the slums are asking every black they see: "Do you have drugs? Where can I buy? ". Think of the effect it has on the minds of blacks in its possibilities, is ... God, I assure you that if it takes a hundred thousand blacks to their neighborhood, the bloody Indian Hill and ask each target they see: "Do you have drugs? Where I can buy? "Would only take a day to sell all, their friends, their sons, their wives ... is a market force invincible. With a 300% profit, you go out and win 500 bucks in two hours, the rest of the day are free, y. .. Excuse me, are you going to tell me that whites continue studying law?
"Seth Abrahms

(Topher Grace) - Traffic (2000) -

0 comments:

Post a Comment